22 Reasons Why NOW Is the Time to Go Back to School
It’s no secret that there’s no “perfect” time to go back to school — so why not make this the year you take the plunge? While there are plenty of things that you don’t have control over, your future doesn’t have to be one of them. Read on for the top 22 reasons why now is the time to go back to school:
- Online learning = learning on your own time.
- You can shop the course catalog from the couch.
- If you start now, you could have a four-year degree by 2025.
- Watching Lectures > Watching Netflix.
- Your employer is willing to pay for some (if not all) of your tuition.
- If you don’t have four years to spare, you can get started with a certificate program.
- New Skills = New Opportunities.
- Homework is a great excuse to sequester yourself in a room with snacks.
- You’ll gain a whole community of fellow students.
- Pajamas and online learning go hand in hand.
- You can finally finish what you started (even if it was 40 years ago).
- You can show your kids what online learning really looks like.
- If you’re worried about the future of your job, you can take the first step toward changing careers.
- Learn whenever you want.
- You can get started today. Or tomorrow. Or next Wednesday — online learning is flexible like that.
- Depending on your employer, the cost of books and fees might be reimbursable (Yay!).
- Learning with a 3-year old on your lap is 100% acceptable.
- You have a coach on standby who’s ready to help.
- Finally prove to yourself/parents/spouse/friends that you can do anything you put your mind to.
- Become the most confident version of yourself.
- Work toward the future you’ve always wanted!
Psst: Not sure which program is right for you? Check out this post to learn which program type can help you reach your goals!